Can I Give Myself A Keratin Treatment?
If you’re looking for the miraculous results of a salon treatment, but maybe it's been getting a bit too expensive, then it’s time to try at-home keratin treatments.
But there are a few things you need to keep in mind before you do it yourself…
A keratin treatment is a chemical process that smooths and shines frizzy hair. By permeating the hair with keratin proteins, you’re smoothing down the cuticle and sealing it up - creating frizz free hair from root to tip. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in - if you’re looking to repair damaged hair, reduce heat styling time for straight hair or curly hair, then we’ve got something perfect for you.
Here at BKT we’ve developed an advanced hair smoothing treatment called the Nano Home Kit. It comes available in 120ml or 240ml bottles and has been designed with the unique Cast Guard System compound and is rich in nourishing vitamins, proteins, amino acids, as well both coconut oil and argan oil. With emollient properties that get inside the capillary fiber, and promote absolute repair and restores elasticity to the hair - making it silky and lustrous.
How to use our Nanoplastia Hair Treatment at Home:
- Wash your hair twice using BKT’s Deep Hydration Shampoo
- Wrap a towel around your shoulders
- Shake bottle well and apply the Nano Home Kit on still damp hair - avoid scalp
- Apply close to the roots until mid-length and comb down to the end
- Leave the product in to do its magic for between 60 and 90 minutes and rinse afterward
- Rinse hair removing only the excess - do not remove the product completely Dry your hair completely
- Use a titanium flat iron hair straightener slowly on very small sections of hair
- Rinse hair thoroughly, rejuvenating with BKT’s Deep Hydration hair mask
- Finish with blow drying, or maybe you prefer towel dried hair, and bam! You’re done!
- Results last between 4 and 8 months as your hair grows out
- Silky, Soft hair, with a lustrous shine
- Blond friendly
- Easy to use
- Vegan friendly
It’s so simple and costs you a fraction of the price compared to what you’ll pay at a hairdresser. We developed this treatment in response to the countless at-home chemically processed keratin products that simply don’t cut it - they’re not even close to as good as what you receive at the salon.
So if you’re looking for the next best thing to a salon professional you need to try our Nano Home Kit!
Good luck, and have fun!